48+ Creative Flush Mount Ceiling Shower Heads
Desire a spa-like expertise in your lavatory? Then possibly a flush mount bathe head is best for you. Study what to contemplate earlier than putting in a ceiling bathe head. Should you’ve ever loved standing in a comfortable, cooling summer season rain, you would possibly contemplate putting in a ceiling mounted bathe head (also called a ceiling mount or flush mount bathe head). The water falling from one in all these fixtures cascades over your complete physique and gives a showering expertise that feels each deeply refreshing and completely pure.
Advantages of a Ceiling Mount Bathe Head
Whether or not you’re putting in a brand new lavatory or reworking an current one, a ceiling mounted bathe head may be a gorgeous possibility due to the advantages it presents.
- Fashion. The subtle design of those fixtures may give your lavatory an elegant, elegant look.
- Versatility. Many ceiling mounted bathe head fashions function completely different water settings, from a pulsating therapeutic massage to a water-saving trickle, with a number of modes in between.
- Protection. In case you are standing beneath a ceiling mounted bathe head, there’s no must twist, flip or stoop. As a result of the water is falling instantly from above, it hits each a part of your physique on the similar time.
- Conservation. A ceiling mounted bathe head additionally saves water. Right this moment’s high-efficiency bathe heads sometimes launch lower than 2.5 gallons of water per minute, whereas older fashions usually spray about 5.5 gallons per minute. For extra financial savings, search for a bathe head bearing the WaterSense label. These items have been licensed by the Environmental Safety Company (EPA) to make use of not more than 2 gallons per minute. That saves the typical household about 2,900 gallons of water every year.
Issues To Think about With a Ceiling Bathe Head
Selecting a ceiling bathe head may appear easy and simple sufficient, however you will wish to weigh the next elements when deciding which mannequin to buy.
- Sufficient room? Think about whether or not your bathe stall or tub is massive sufficient to deal with all that “rain water.” The bigger bathe head means a bigger space in your lavatory might be getting moist.
- Wall or ceiling? Initially, all rainfall bathe heads have been ceiling mounted. Nonetheless, operating new plumbing to your lavatory's ceiling may be fairly expensive. Consequently, wall-mounted fashions are more and more standard. You possibly can mount these bathe heads instead of your older bathe head, but nonetheless get the overhead, rain-shower expertise due to an adjustable arm that arches above your head.
- Form. Rainfall bathe heads are typically both spherical or sq.. Your alternative will largely rely in your lavatory’s current décor. Sometimes, sq. heads work higher with up to date loos that function many angular design parts — particularly if one in all them occurs to be an oblong (or sq.) bathtub.
- Measurement. Ceiling mounted bathe heads run wherever from 6 to 12 inches in diameter. The bigger the pinnacle, the extra “rain” it produces. If your own home's plumbing works on or requires decrease water strain, you would possibly select a smaller head that options fewer nozzles.
- Operate. What sort of spray would you like: agency and invigorating or comfortable and delicate? Rain, mist or waterfall? Should you’re the one one utilizing the bathe, choose a bathe head with the dispersal sample you want. For a household, select a multi-function head that may be tailor-made to go well with everybody's particular person